- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. “AITA if I don’t help my friend quit gaming?”
It’s true that much of the “video game addiction” discourse comes from helicopter parents trying to find something new to whine about. But if you know your friend has a problem and you do nothing to help, we feel pretty safe saying you are no friend at all!
2. “AITA for saying no to my wife joining a gaming session with my friends?”
Dude, come ON. You have the golden ticket: a spouse who actually enjoys your dumbass hobby. Why are you going ahead and ruining a good thing?
3. “AITA for wanting to name my son for a video game character?”
A bad name for a kid is a surefire way to make sure they get bullied for life. Just give your kid a normal name, call them by a dumb nickname, and call it a day.
4. “AITA for prioritizing spectating a video game tournament over a family gathering?”
Do these people ever sit back and truly listen to themselves? Yes, you damn weirdo: rejecting your family for some dumb video game will always be an a**hole move. And the fact that you aren't even playing it but instead watching others play makes things that much worse!
5. “AITA for raising my voice at my wife over a video game?”
Look, you guys know me: I love video games. But at the end of the day, I understand they are just a dumb way to pass time until we die. Screaming at your wife over something meaningless is both coldhearted and asinine.
6. “AITA for selling my Epic games account to a classmate and then refusing to refund him?”
You guys keep an eye on this one. This damn psychopath will likely be our president in about 20 years.
7. “AITA for being upset at my wife for playing video games?”
You can’t throw an NFT of a rock on the internet without hitting some gamer dude wishing he could find a girl who liked playing video games. And here we have another dude whose brain melted because his girl does, indeed, like to play video games! Just pull the trigger on that divorce already.
8. “AITA for being upset with my partner for buying games I recommended after telling me they were sh*t?”
It’s another “you’re both a**holes” moment here. Somebody trash-talking their partner’s recommendations is an instant red flag. But whining about it on Reddit instead of working on their actual issues means that this couple probably deserves each other.
9. “AITA for being upset my boyfriend canceled our important call last minute over a video game?”
The only saving grace here is that she said “boyfriend” and not “husband.” Go ditch this dude and find yourself a man that doesn’t make all of us cringe so damn hard.
10. “AITA for not telling my gamer friends that I'm joining another team early?”
Yes, you are, bud. You’re basically cheating on your crew at this point, and that's pretty damn uncool.
11. “AITA for not making my son give his friend his gamer account back?”
In the cosmic scheme of things, a gamer account probably isn’t that important. But it sounds like this kid is a thief and he has a dad that is endorsing the message that stealing things is just cool as hell!
12. “AITA for yelling and then my dad telling me to quit my game.”
This question is a fun reminder that the “raging 12-year-old gamer” is more than a stereotype. He is very real, and he is very much a jerk.
13. “AITA for asking my spouse to stop playing alone with someone I think is interested in them?”
Even if video games weren’t involved, this is the reddest of red flags. Maybe don’t emotionally cheat on someone and hurt your spouse? Then again, maybe he’s just a speedrunner seeing how fast he can make it to divorce.
14. “AITA for getting angry at my husband for talking down to me and not trusting me with his/ our video games and consoles?”
This is another case where the video games are incidental. It’s always an a**hole move to talk down to your spouse, and causing trust issues is the quickest way to destroy a relationship.
15. “AITA For asking my gf to not come over for a day so I can enjoy a new game I just bought?”
This is one of those cases where the devil is in the details. Nothing is wrong with wanting time to relax and decompress on your own. But you shouldn’t frame the request so your girl knows she is not currently a priority in your life!
16. “AITAH for wanting to game in a different room from my husband?”
In every relationship, communication is key. There are plenty of reasons why someone would occasionally want their own space. But just moving to a different room instead of getting to the root of the problem means there is a ticking time bomb in the relationship.
17. “AITA for telling hubby to stop ’helping’ when I play a game?”
This is the classic blunder: guys want to be “helpful,” up to the point that girls want to punch them out. But something about mansplaining a damn video game makes this whole thing that much sadder.
18. “AITA for telling a girl on Skype that she is ‘not a real gamer’ after she insulted my gaming knowledge?”
To be fair, this is definitely in the territory of “they both sound like a**holes.” But if your go-to move when someone pisses you off is to do some gatekeeping bullsh*t, we’re confident that you’re quite the jerk!
19. “AITA for lying to my gf about liking video games?”
Well, this is new. Sounds like we have an a**hole fake gamer here! While everyone tells white lies from time to time, lying about who you really are to get into someone’s pants is always a d*ck move.
20. “AITA I snapped at my gaming team/friends for letting me die in game?”
Whether you’re a professional streamer or just a dude gaming with his buddies, it’s important to own up to your own shortcomings as a player. And with or without video games, blaming other people for your failures is just plain sad.
Categories: Funny Funny Pictures Funny Fail Funny Gaming Funny Pop Culture Wtf Facepalm Fail Gaming Pop Culture