- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. PS5 for $210,599.01
This is the most perfect scalper listing I've ever seen. His language is super aggressive—"You Buy Now. SHIPS ASAP!!"—and his price is completely absurd.
2. Here's the description of that $200,000 PS5. It's clearly a joke, but you gotta love how threatening he is about your little Timmy.
3. The only weird thing about the person listing this overpriced PS5 is that they appear to be a regular eBay user actually selling things.
I guess eBay doesn't dock you for making spam listings. Good to know...
4. Xbox Series X for $12,555
At a little over $12K, this Xbox Series X seems downright reasonable.
You can't afford not to cop.
5. Xbox Series X for $10,000,000
If you thought you could outsmart the competition by going to the sneaker reseller StockX, you're dead wrong.
Asking $10 Million for an Xbox is outrageous, but sadly this price will probably seem more reasonable to some parents as the holidays approach.
6. PS5 for $100,000,000
It's funny how you can tell which console is more desirable, as the price for a PS5 on StockX is ten times that of an Xbox Series X.
Luckily there's a cheaper PS5 option at the horny price of $6,969,420.
7. Xbox Series X for $2,000
Craigslist has the only reasonable scammer prices, quite frankly. $2K is a steal.
Also as the seller points out, don't forget about COVID.
8. PS5 for $2,000
Craigslist offers the same unbeatable prices for their PS5's. Just think of what owning this will do for your credit.
9. PS5 + Xbox Series X for $1
This isn't only the best Craigslist deal, this is the best deal you're gonna find period. Both next-gen consoles for one dollar? Incredible.
Buying these also comes with a free VR experience of getting robbed at knifepoint behind a CVS and left for dead.